Search This Blog

- START HERE -

UTAU Resources

Hello World!   Compilation of UTAU ports. You're welcome. KEEP THINGS DISCREET To quote the VocaTorrent Unofficial Megathread, "If ...

REML Song (りむる) Voisona Port (Download)

Hello World! 

sorry for not uploading... twt
i was working on something special
but an announcement that cheesecake is joining us as
a member because he has voisona and we dont
 
also mention that im a moderator now?
check out r/UtauPort now!
 
March's Note :
""HIIIHIII CHEESECAKE YOU'RE A MEMBER"
 
Cheesecake's Note :
"Hello. I am Cheesecake and I like cheesecake."  


KEEP THINGS DISCREET

To quote the VocaTorrent Unofficial Megathread, "If you find a good active website. We don't want another eRDK situation. Don't go and post it on twitter or tiktok where all the opps will see it."

Please tell me if the links are either malicious or taken down













Info:
Reclist : Japanese CVVC
Tone : Multipitch (A#4, A2, B1,C4,D3,E2,F4,G3)
Resampler : Wordline-R, Moresampler
Voice Colors/Vocal Modes : 
❌


Port Creator : Mimi/Evernight
Please support the original releases if you can and want to!

Purchase REML CeVIO AI

3 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! I’m an OpenUtau fan from China. I really enjoy this software and I also post my own cover works online.
    It’s quite difficult for me to discover fan‑made DiffSinger voicebanks from here.
    Does anyone know where I can find publicly released DiffSinger voicebanks? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know where to download chinese diffsinger voice banks, but there's a lot of them in the TEAM BRAPA site which is focused in Brazilian utau projects

      And there is also an site called tiger meat, which is known for the Adachi Rei diffsinger voicebank.

      I'll tell you if i find more.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I’ll check both sites right away! I really appreciate your help!

      Delete