Search This Blog

- START HERE -

UTAU Resources

Hello World!   Compilation of UTAU ports. You're welcome. KEEP THINGS DISCREET To quote the VocaTorrent Unofficial Megathread, "If ...

UTAUSpot Ports (Archived)

Hello World! 

I'm not wasting time

Link 1 (Fileditcher)
Password : informationpizza - This file hoster has a ton of ads. Use something like uBlock Origin to block those ads.

Note : UTAUSpot linked us March
Thanks for viewing
P.S. Back to hibernation, thank you to all wishing my health



6 comments:

  1. Hope your still doing good. If you do return to portig i request AiKo JP..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "theres so much porn" -Ted

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey. for some reason when I download the file and try to input the password to unzip it, it doesn't unzip? sorry if that seems rude, but I think there may be something I might be missing. the password is informationpizza if I'm not wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. Its fine if there is nothing you can do but vsr (vocal synth resorces ) shut down a few days ago. Do you have an archive of the kotonoha akane aoi port? Its fine if you dont lol (you could also cound this as a request if you do those)

    ReplyDelete