Search This Blog

- START HERE -

UTAU Resources

Hello World!   Compilation of UTAU ports. You're welcome. KEEP THINGS DISCREET To quote the VocaTorrent Unofficial Megathread, "If ...

UPDATE POST 4 (Kinda Retiring)


Hello World! 

March's Note :
"robin summeretto 👅👅👅👅 -- oh FUCKK my ashblade funds are gone"


Hi. Let's get to the chase.
I'm going to semi-retire from porting.
Recently, I was medically diagnosed for Atrial Septal Defect or in other words, a big hole in my heart and was told by my cardiologist that I will have to undergo medical procedures to check on this and possibly surgery if the defect is severe enough that device closure isn't viable.
In preparation for this, I will have to retire from porting.
For those who had requested my ports, I do have them but I don't want to release them in an unfinished state especially since I went through a depressive episode after finding about my condition and was unable to finish them until March reminded me.
Therefore, I'll be releasing them after all of this.
Porting is really fun but sadly, I will have to go but don't worry because I will come back.
Thank you for listening and for your understanding.
And thank you to March for being able to create and build this blog with me, I really had a fun time and good memories with you as my partner.

3 comments:

  1. hi bro.. i really like your ports, and i even enjoy them alot.. your ports introduced me to voca p1racy, thank you bro... rest well ok? i wish you good luck - gubby kuttu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deeply appreciate and even admire your hard work, generosity, and genuine passion, so please really focus on your health and recovery. You've already done so much and needn't push yourself any further. I hope you're safe and wish you a swift recovery. Thank you for everything you have done.

    ReplyDelete